Vintage Tiger Moth Engagement or Wedding Photo Shoot
This fabulous vintage de Havilland Tiger Moth is available as a backdrop for photo shoots at Jandakot.
The de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth is a 1930s biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland and built by the de Havilland Aircraft Company. It was operated by the Royal Air Force and many other operators as a primary trainer aircraft. The Second World War saw RAF Tiger Moths operating in other capacities, including maritime surveillance and defensive anti-invasion preparations; some aircraft were even outfitted to function as armed light bombers.
- Bookings available 7 days per week at 4:00pm only (based on aircraft availability).
- Not open on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day or Good Friday.
- You supply your own photographer.
- Professional pilot to oversee your safety and positioning of the aircraft.
- 1 hour access to the aircraft on the Royal Aero Club Tarmac.
NB. You are not permitted to sit or stand on any part of the aircraft during the photo shoot.
The photo shoot is weather dependent. It is advised that you call the day of the shoot to check conditions. On the day, should the shoot not be possible, you will be rescheduled for a later date.