Open to young people from 10 to 16 years of age, this initiative enables youth participation in aviation, with the programme including awesome flight experiences such as:
- Introduction to RACWA aircraft & facilities
- Basic flying principles lessons
- Radio procedures
- Basic principles of aircraft navigation
- Model planes and drones
- Visit the Control Tower & facilities at Jandakot Airport
- Tour of commercial operators
- Scenic flight over the city! (15th September)
Commencing 11th of August 2018, the programme will run each Saturday for 6 weeks from 1300 to 1600 hrs.
(Wk 1: 11/08, Wk 2: 18/08, Wk 3: 25/08, Wk 4: 01/09, Week 5: 08/09, Wk 6: 15/09)
Cost: $100 for the programme + $80 for the flight (optional)
For enquiries and registration phone 9417 0000 or email email@example.com
See PDF link below for application form!