At the AWPA (Australian Women’s Pilot Association) annual AGM & conference in Hervey Bay, Queensland earlier this month a number of RACWA students/instructors were awarded scholarships & awards.
- Kristy Del Borrello (former RACWA instructor) won the ATSB Human Factors Course Award.
- Rachel George (current Pre-CPL Student) won the Airservices Australia PPL/CPL Training Scholarship.
- Shannae Terrill (current Pre-PPL student) won the Airservices Australia PPL Charts and Documents Award.
- Amy Richards (current instructor) won the Lady Casey Scholarship for her instrument rating.
- Jessamyn Cull (current PPL Student) who was the navigator in the winning navigation trial team! (12 teams competing).
Congratulations ladies! Doing the Royal Aero Club of WA proud!