- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
On weekdays?.. mortgage repayments.
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
I take money from people who want to take rides on an airplane.
- What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Climbing Mt. Kenya in my teens.
- What does a typical day look like for you and what are you currently working on?
Invoicing flight dockets & interacting with customers. Currently working on end of month aircraft balancing.
- What three words would you use to describe your role?
Sensitive, sensitive and sensitive.
- If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
- What is on your wish list for your next five years here?
To attain as many endorsements as I can afford.
- What are your biggest professional challenges?
Being the middle-man between a disgruntled customer and company policies.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Definitely T. D Jakes.
- If you could change one thing about working here, what would it be?
The air conditioning settings! too cold.
- What do you like most about your job?
The friendly customers.
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
The more you focus on helping others, the smaller your own problems appear.
- What’s the most recent app you’ve downloaded but are yet to use?
- Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
At the moment.. A journalist at The World Cup.
- What is your guilty pleasure?