- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
“I work in a large Day Care Centre for big people”.
- What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
- What does a typical day look like for you and what are you currently working on?
a) Keeping on top of things as they constantly come across my desk. b) Re-writing contracts
- What three words would you use to describe your role?
Consistent, demanding, satisfying
- If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
Catriona Rowntree on ‘Getaway’
- What is on your wish list for your next five years here?
For the Club to thrive and prosper and to be a part of that.
- What are your biggest professional challenges?
Keeping up with and accepting the inflexible, resplendently asinine directives of a certain regulatory body who shall remain nameless.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Joanna Lumley, daaaling – for her Intelligence, poise and self-deprecating sense of fun.
- If you could change one thing about working here, what would it be?
For someone to turn up the heating in winter……
- What do you like most about your job?
Best of all are the people I’ve either worked with or come to know over the years. Also, knowing that I put 100% into what I do and that in some small measure, I may have helped people along the way achieve their goals.
- What advice would you give to recent new entrants?
For students – persistence is the key – work hard and don’t give up. For employees – do what you love and love what you do, otherwise go somewhere else.
- What’s your most memorable embarrassing moment?
Too embarrassed to tell…..but it had something to do with a wardrobe malfunction.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
About 3 weeks ago but it was kind of at someone else’s expense so I shouldn’t really claim that one.
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
Get up, dress up and show up!
- What’s your favourite blog?
What’s a ‘blog’?
- What’s the most recent app you’ve downloaded but are yet to use?
Would you believe, Uber
- Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Amal Clooney – at home with George in Italy (and a full-time baby sitter for the twins).
- What’s your favourite line from a film?
“You Were Only Supposed To Blow The Bloody Doors Off” – (Michael Caine- The Italian Job)
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Good quality milk chocolate, any variety, any time.