- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
A full bladder.
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
“I’m a bird”.
- What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Becoming a doctor and flying instructor.
- What three words would you use to describe your role?
We Change Lives.
- What is on your wish list for your next five years here?
To become a cheese monger.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- What do you like most about your job?
Social interaction aspect of it.
- What advice would you give to recent new entrants?
Humility and be open to learn and make mistakes.
- What’s your most memorable embarrassing moment?
Scoring 8% for an advanced mathematics test.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
Service Before Self.
- What’s the most recent app you’ve downloaded but are yet to use?
- Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?