Entry is now available to the RFACA Scholarship Competition 2014/2015. Two Scholarships for pilots learning to fly and another two for pilots who’d like to further their careers. Four Scholarships in total are available to the value of $7700 each including GST.
Entry requirements as follows:
1) Two Scholarships are available for ab initio pilots (Learn to fly Scholarship).
- Simply take a Trial Instructional Flight with The Royal Aero Club between November 1 2014 and March 29 2015
- And write a brief written statement explaining why you wish to learn to fly
To qualify for one of two prizes of $7700 each (inc gst) the entrant must
- be at least 15 years of age on 13/4/2015
- Be able to meet recreational or Private Pilot Licence Medical Standards
- And have had no formal flying training prior to their trial flight
2) Two Scholarships are available for pilots who have completed their PPL and wish to further their career in aviation.
- The scholarships are to go towards achieving CPL or Flying Instructor Rating
- Entry to this is by nomination by The Royal Aero Club
Make an enquiry with our student liaison team on (08) 9417 0000 or simply book a trial flight and ask your pilot for an entry form.
It’s as simple as that- and you’ve got to be in it to win it!