Welcome to our intensive PPL theory course where all 7 subjects will be covered in 2 weeks!
The course will commence on the 2/1/2020 (Thursday) and finish on the 14/1/2020 (Tuesday) with an internal exam. Classes will be from 08:30 am – 16:00 pm each day.
2/1/2020 (Thursday) – ADA
3/1/2020 (Friday) – ADA/LAW
4/1/2020 (Saturday) – LAW
8/1/2020 (Wednesday) – NAV
9/1/2020 (Thursday) – NAV
11/1/2020 (Saturday) – AGK
14/1/2020 (Tuesday) – Backup/ Internal Exam
WAAC’s PPL course notes and practice question booklet will be provided during the course.
As you can see this is a very intensive course, in order to maximize the outcome of the course, pre-course practices and correct materials are very important for us. Here are some tips and advice on the materials;
• Bob Tait’s book (RPL/PPL study guide Volume 1 &2)
• Review/ revision on all the RPL study notes (WAAC’s or others)
(Subjects to focus: Aero, AGK and Performance; we should have a basic idea for these subjects and questions type )
• Flight Computer (Round one is preferred for exam and practice)
• A “Basic” Calculator (This is a requirement from CASA, please get used to the non- programme one as soon as we can)
• Sharp pencils and eraser
• Visual Flight Rules Guide (VFRG) Ver. 6.0 (Available from RACWA)
• AIP (Can purchases at the Pilot Shop opposite to RACWA)
• A4 size practice work book
For more information or to enroll contact Merrilee Greenaway, Manager Client Services; email@example.com