2021 AirBP Tom Millar Scholarship Application
Sponsored by AirBP, the two (2) Tom Millar Scholarships, each to the value of $5,000 are intended to encourage and assist in the advancement of students who are undergoing training with the Royal Aero Club of Western Australia, (‘the Club’).
To download the Information Flyer, Click Here
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarships are open to all students who are Club members, 16 years
of age and over;
- applicants are required to hold a current CASA Aviation Medical;
- the funds are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash;
- the funds will be held in trust until such time as the recipient
undertakes flying training with the Club;
- this training must be completed by 3 October 2022, otherwise the
recipient will forfeit the scholarship;
- applications to be forwarded in PDF electronic format to
firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by close of
business, Tuesday, 31 August 2021.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
To apply, applicants should write not more than 400 words describing:
- Why they wish to learn to fly or pursue a career in aviation;
- their aviation experience to date;
- future flying aspirations; and
- a demonstrated commitment to furthering their flying training
with the Club.
A designated selection panel consisting of the Club’s Chief Executive Officer, Head of Operations and President will evaluate all entries and the winners notified in writing.
Presentation of the scholarships will be made at the Club’s Annual Presentation Dinner at Crown Perth on Saturday, 2 October 2021.